[Announce] wro4j-1.7.6 is available!

Alex Objelean

Jun 18, 2014, 7:58:23 AM6/18/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com
A new version (1.7.6) has been released and should be shortly available on maven central repo.

Release notes here: http://code.google.com/p/wro4j/wiki/ReleaseNotes
A detailed list of fixed issues can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/wro4j/issues/list?can=1&q=Milestone:Release-1.7.6

This release contains mostly bug fixes.

Thank you,
Alex Objelean

ph...@riand.com

Jun 19, 2014, 4:57:47 PM6/19/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com
Alex, the repository is a bit confusing to me. Where can I find the compiled jar files, including the wro4j-runner-with-all-dependencies? This is not in the maven repo (http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cwro4j), and the download tab in Google code stops at 1.6.x.
I also tried to build it by myself, but it fails with a simple 'mvn install'. It is not clear if the repo to clone is under your name (alexo) or wroj4 org.

Would mind clarifying these?

Thanks!

Alex Objelean

Jun 19, 2014, 5:29:42 PM6/19/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com, ph...@riand.com
Hi,
the main codebase is currently under alexo. I didn't migrate it fully to wro4j org yet.
The downloads section is now hosted on google drive, since google code doesn't encourage hosting files there...

I didn't uploaded the latest wro4j-runner version yet, but will do it tomorrow (will reply here when it is available).

Thanks,
Alex

On Thursday, 19 June 2014 23:57:47 UTC +3, ph ... @ riand.com wrote:
Alex, the Repository is a bit confusing to me. Where can I Find the compiled JAR Files, INCLUDING the wro4j-Runner-with-all- dependencies? This is Not in the Maven repo ( http://search.maven.org/ # search% 7Cga% 7C1% 7Cwro4j ), and the download tab in Google code stops at 1.6.x.
I also tried to build it by myself, but it fails with a simple 'mvn install'. It is not clear if the repo to clone is under your name (alexo) or wroj4 org.

Would mind clarifying these?

! Thanks On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 7:58:23 AM UTC-4, Alex Objelean wrote:

A new Version (1.7.6) has been released and Should be Available Shortly on Maven central repo. Release notes here:  http://code.google.com/ p/wro4j/wiki/ReleaseNotes A Detailed list of fixed issues can be found here:  http://code.google.com/ p/wro4j/issues/list can = 1 & q =? Milestone: Release-1.7.6

ph...@riand.com

Jun 19, 2014, 5:48:50 PM6/19/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com, ph...@riand.com
Thanks a lot for your quick answer and the link. I think it would help if you update the wiki to point to Google drive, because it is not obvious.

Alex Objelean

Jun 20, 2014, 4:06:51 AM6/20/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com, ph...@riand.com
The link to google drive is on the left hand menu, but I agree that is not that obvious.

Thanks,
Alex

Alex Objelean

Jun 24, 2014, 3:54:47 AM6/24/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com, ph...@riand.com
Hi,

sorry for delay. I've uploaded the wro4j-runner-1.7.6 artifact to downloads page

Regards,
Alex

Philippe Riand

Jun 24, 2014, 6:11:13 PM6/24/14
to Alex Objelean, wr...@googlegroups.com
Great Alex, thanks a lot.

We might want to extend the JS aggregator to actually support some Dojo constructs. We have to evaluate if it is worth or not. Now, I tried to build it by simply emitting ‘mvn install’ from the Git repo but this actually fails. Do you have some instructions and/or a list or prerequisites to get it run?

Thanks,

Phil.

Alex Objelean

Jun 25, 2014, 3:31:16 AM6/25/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com, alex.o...@gmail.com
The wro4j-runner is a git submodule of the project which moved under wro4j organization. Again, sorry for confusion.
Build instructions are documented here

Regards,
Alex

yudi...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2014, 5:07:05 PM7/14/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com, ph...@riand.com
Hi Alex,
        I use wro4j in ANT build, using he 'handlebarsJs' processor to precompile handlebars templates into javascript. The version I use is "wro4j-runner-1.6.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar". Although it successfully generate an templates.js file, and it looks correct. However, it could not work in client side (has errors.) Can you give me some advice? Thanks!

在 2014年6月19日星期四UTC-4下午5时29分42秒,Alex Objelean写道:

Alex Objelean

Jul 15, 2014, 4:25:26 AM7/15/14
to wr...@googlegroups.com, ph...@riand.com, yudi...@gmail.com
Unless you provide an example with detailed description of the error, there is little I can do.

Btw, the latest version of wro4j-runner is 1.7.6. You can download it from here.