a general question about your Tilian tales

Vinton, Jay (NIH/CIT) [C]

Nov 6, 2010, 6:33:19 PM11/6/10
to writings-of-dolores-j-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dolores,

(I just read chapter 31)

I have a general question about your Tilian tales.

I seem to recall your writing things which lead me to believe that you have already written a first version of these tales.

And troubled some of your early readers as a result.

So my assumption has been that the process that you are going through now is a revising or re-writing of these stories.

But in your dream notes, you speak as though you are writing these chapters for the first time.

So that's what I'm wondering about.

Are you writing these stories for the first time now, or are you going through some sort of re-writing process now, or some combination thereof?

Thanks Dolores,

Jay E. Vinton
Center for Information Technology
National Institutes of Health
Bethesda, Maryland 20892-5628
301 402 1238
jayv...@nih.gov

Dolores J. Nurss

Nov 6, 2010, 9:59:11 PM11/6/10
to writings-of-dolores-j-...@googlegroups.com
Yes.  A combination.  My stories form slowly, like sherry wine, continually blending new in with the old, so of no particular vintage.

* * *
Life is beautiful and dangerous.  Beware!  Enjoy!

My website is http://dreamdeer.grailmedia.com/

I have posted Chapter 31 ("Infatuations") in The Poison Gamble, in "Tales of the Tili`an".
I also have dream notes to every chapter so far.
Discussion group for my Til Tales at http://groups.google.com/group/writings-of-dolores-j-nurss-discussion-group?hl=en&lnk=gcimvs

~~~Dolores J. Nurss~~~