this suspense is killin me

jayvinton

Nov 15, 2010, 9:52:55 PM11/15/10
to Writings of Dolores J. Nurss discussion group
like Merrill, this suspense is killin me.

i can't hardly wait to meet these limpets.

Dolores J. Nurss

Nov 16, 2010, 11:31:25 AM11/16/10
to writings-of-dolores-j-...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad to hear it.  Soon, soon...Maybe next week, with a little escalation this week.

At 07:52 PM 11/15/2010, you wrote:
like Merrill, this suspense is killin me.

i can't hardly wait to meet these limpets.

* * *
Life is beautiful and dangerous.  Beware!  Enjoy!

My website is http://dreamdeer.grailmedia.com/

I have posted Chapter 32 ("The Perils of Knowledge") in The Poison Gamble, in "Tales of the Tili`an".
I also have dream notes to every chapter so far.
Discussion group for my Til Tales at http://groups.google.com/group/writings-of-dolores-j-nurss-discussion-group?hl=en&lnk=gcimvs

~~~Dolores J. Nurss~~~

Dolores J. Nurss

Nov 16, 2010, 2:16:31 PM11/16/10
to writings-of-dolores-j-...@googlegroups.com
Chapter 33 is up.

At 07:52 PM 11/15/2010, you wrote:
like Merrill, this suspense is killin me.

i can't hardly wait to meet these limpets.

* * *

Life is beautiful and dangerous.  Beware!  Enjoy!

My website is http://dreamdeer.grailmedia.com/

I have posted Chapter 33 ("Heroes in Love") in The Poison Gamble, in "Tales of the Tili`an".

Vinton, Jay (NIH/CIT) [C]

Nov 16, 2010, 2:52:12 PM11/16/10
to writings-of-dolores-j-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Dolores.