A bit more clarification, Please! — About Versions

Chuck Colsch

Apr 9, 2022, 2:15:06 AM4/9/22
to Writemonkey
I’m aware that questions like this one have been asked {and YES! – I Have Read Them!!}

But I would be SO Thankful if you could Please indulge just one more!  (Please.)

I am a recent Convert To Writemonkey who had gotten Confused about the TWO Versions, and went with the “OLD” Version — SO  I am using Version 2.7 —From 2014 (!!)

Could some knowledgeable person please clarify to me the  MAIN  Difference that I would Notice were I to Start using the New Version {3.2}?   AND, do you Recommend that I Switch From Version 2.7 TO  3.2 ??

Thank You VERY Much For Your Help!!!

Chuck Colsch

Lectrice Entougenre

Sep 14, 2022, 12:22:01 PM9/14/22
to Writemonkey
I'm afraid that I can't help, as, embarrassingly, I know even less than you do, even through I have been using Writemonker for years.

Is there a way How do I see the version that I currently am using? (I mean, there is no classic menu, right, and the command auto-fill doesn't suggest anything like "about" or "version")