Two question and suggestion

Lectrice Entougenre

Sep 14, 2022, 12:17:39 PM9/14/22
to Writemonkey
Hello.

Thank you for your precious work on WriteMoney. It's obviously a little gem and getting to use it the way it is distributed is wonderful.

1

I need a plugin that would let us "import html text" and "import html file"
(convert it into markdown and display as current file);

and that would let us "copy as html", and "export to html"
(would convert current file to html file).

There are tools like that online, but already having it integrated in Writemonkey to keep immersed in our environment would be golden.

I'd be happy to work on such a plugin, if provided with the tools and given access to the code. I'd also be happy to pay for it (depending of the price).

2

Even if it's not conventional html, would it be possible to add tags that handle text alignment (justify, center and right alignment)?