Lost Scratch Text

IceSam Zero

Apr 15, 2020, 1:47:10 AM4/15/20
to Writemonkey
Hey all,

Browsing the group looking for recovery posts, but so far no luck. I had what I believed to be a scratch open (still learning) and moved my damn keyboard and hit something. Some key combo on accident, NOT the delete key, but I lost nearly the entire doc but for what looks like three paragraphs alone. Nothing I am doing is bringing it back, and I can't find it and am in an absolute panic. I have the darn thing set to autosave every minute, but I NEED my work back. Any ideas? I am freaking desperate.

I've tried checking the repository, opening what I thought was the main actual text file (not the scratch file) and NOTHING. It disappeared. Please, any help would be amazing.

Dean