Markdown math support

R Gibson

Mar 27, 2020, 6:38:24 AM3/27/20
to Writemonkey
Hi all,

I've been using WM for ages now and find it really easy use, and very productive.

However, the only issue I have is the apparent lack of support for writing Latex-type math expressions that are natively supported. The only work around I see is to parse the markdown file, but I think this just adds to the complexity of the system which is counter to using markdown in the first place. So, does anyone know of a plugin for parsing math expression in WM? I primarily use this for providing teaching material, so when a math piece of work is required, I have to switch programs which is very unsatisfactory!!

Thanks for any help with this.