I'm the guy, who was really missing you! Would you let me know how to get 2.7.0.3 plugins donation version?

Writer

Jul 6, 2021, 7:45:44 PM7/6/21
to Writemonkey
What kind of information do you want to get from me? Would you let me know of some?
I can write down my email or I can let you know of my discord or wechat or Kakkotalk ID!
I really need a donor key version. Cuz I want to utilize well this perfect software.
I want to write with this program only!!!
It's not just it would be great to use it! It's an honor to use these kinds of functions.
anyways, I'm looking forward to how can it be automatically sent to my email(of course, I mean my donor key to use all plugins.) or At least, how much should I pay to you throughout paypal.
You know what? I'm very excited now.
Pls don't let me down, If you don't? then I think, perhaps I can offer you more good informations or more good program idea.
Cuz I got many brilliant ideas with websites or application.
Thanks for having me.
josip sir!
I really appreciate with that. :)
+add) I think screen effects would be cool~ if it could be included in wm2703 also!!!
or some other else versions