Drag and drop not working

Thomas Kintzel

May 31, 2021, 4:04:38 PM5/31/21
to Writemonkey
Hello,

I'm using WM3.2 and habe problems with opening files from explorer. I'm running WM with Windows 10.

Neither "Open with' not drag and drop working with my installation. The only way to open a file is from the command palette the "Open file" command.

Latest WM2.7 has no such problems - of course this is another program.

Any ideas what is going wrong?

Thank you  and best regards
Thomas

josip

Jun 1, 2021, 3:49:37 AM6/1/21
to Writemonkey
Hi there is no integration with explorer in wm3. Dragging text files into wm should work though (txt and md files)
i.

Thomas Kintzel

Jun 2, 2021, 10:05:03 AM6/2/21
to Writemonkey
Thanks for your answer. Dragging files does not work here.
ok, I will open with command - good enough since file list remains after restart.

BR
Thomas