Just a note of gratitude

Srđan Pandurević

Sep 9, 2022, 2:27:50 AM9/9/22
to Writemonkey
I see most of the posts here are about this or that issue with the application, which is understandable.
However, to break that chain, I want to say how amazed I am that there is a project like this one, that is so well made, and that there is actually nothing else like it out there.

Iztok, thanks again for this wonderful piece of software, I hope you remain interested in it for as long time as possible :)

Cheers,
Srđan

P.S. I still think the online backup/sync function would be a great addon for writemonkey, as well as a nice revenue stream to keep your interest in it :P