New Feature! Automatic Asynchronous Writes

noah

Jun 11, 2010, 10:50:51 AM6/11/10
to writecaptu...@googlegroups.com
I'm excited to announce a new feature of writeCapture that I hope will
make it even easier to use! Automatic Asynchronous Writes! Basically
you add this call somewhere:

$.writeCapture.autoAsync();

And write capture will automatically capture document.write calls and
defer them until after the page loads! I'm hoping a lot of you will
try it out and send me your feedback/bug reports.

Thanks for using writeCapture!

Noah

noah

Nov 28, 2011, 9:27:01 AM11/28/11
to writecaptu...@googlegroups.com, zedesino
So first, please address questions like this to the mailing list, not
just me. Other people may have the same problem. Also, I don't
actively use writeCapture currently, so I am the least likely person
to have run into your issue.

Please create a stripped down example at http://jsfiddle.net/ so that
I and others can play with it. A page on your site demonstrating the
problem is rarely helpful because I can't go and edit the source.
Please take the time to reproduce it on JS fiddle so we can help you.