Regarding document.write

Cemal

Jun 3, 2010, 4:26:15 AM6/3/10
to writeCapture.js Users
Hi,

First of all, I would like to thanks for everyone for such a great
plugin.

My problem is regarding our banner system as others. I am completely
stucked and need little help. We are utilizing jquery and cross domain
advertisement system. Our current implementation of banner system is
utilizing iframe solution which is not pretty cute.

I want to replace whole iframe solution with writeCapture.

Our sample advertisement url is like this:

http://advert.istanbul.net/advertpro/servlet/view/dynamic/javascript/zone?zid=445&pid=0&custom1=1&custom2=M&custom3=200

I tried something like this:

var ga = $('<script/>')
.attr('type','text/javascript')
.attr('async',true)
.attr('id','adverProScript')
.attr('src','http://advert.istanbul.net/advertpro/servlet/
view/dynamic/javascript/zone?
zid=445&pid=0&custom1=1&custom2=M&custom3=200') ;

$('#adProZone').writeCapture().append(ga);

But unfortunately It did not worked.

Any help?

Thanks

noah

Jun 3, 2010, 8:17:52 AM6/3/10
to writecaptu...@googlegroups.com

Hi Cemal,

writeCapture can only sanitize string inputs. Try append(ga.html()) instead.

Thanks,
Noah