WRDS outage in US mid-south?

K Rockefeller

Aug 30, 2020, 2:10:25 PM8/30/20
to wrdssas
Dear all,

Are any of you currently in the US mid-south? I am currently working from home and can't connect to the WRDS cloud. My university staff have not been replying emails and the WRDS support is slow as well. It might be some technical issue, but just check if it's due to the hurricane.

Best,

KR

glen...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2020, 9:21:24 AM8/31/20
to wrdssas

I am able to connect (in Texas). Before connecting remotely, I logged into the website and noticed that I had to accept terms. Not sure if that helped, as I did it first before trying to connect remotely. Might be worth a shot.

Best,
Glen