How to load own csv file into SAS WRDS Cloud

Rodrigo Barria

Oct 16, 2020, 9:19:08 AM10/16/20
to wrdssas
Dear Community,

were wondering if someone could help me to understand why
I get an error when I try to load into SAS Cloud a CSV data file I previously
uploaded to my personal WRDS ftp account.

My Code:
proc import datafile='/home/warwick/rbarria/dataFrameResults_all.csv'
    out=project.dataFrameResults_all
    dbms=csv
    replace;
   getnames=yes;
run;

The Error:
ERROR: Physical file does not exist,
/home/warwick/rbarria/dataFrameResults_all.csv.
ERROR: Import unsuccessful.  See SAS Log for details.
NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors.
NOTE: PROCEDURE IMPORT used (Total process time):
      real time           0.11 seconds
      cpu time            0.03 seconds

Thank you very much for your help