April 28th look to the sky

Mark Schmid

Apr 27, 2020, 1:56:26 PM4/27/20
to Wram, Wram

Just spreading the word, pass it on.
image0.jpeg

Marc LaBow

Apr 27, 2020, 2:32:12 PM4/27/20
to John r, Wram, Wram

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 2:13 PM John r <rust...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone know what radio frequency they would be using for coordination?

John

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 1:56 PM 'Mark Schmid' via WRAM <wr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Just spreading the word, pass it on.

Mickey Borrero

May 2, 2020, 8:54:48 AM5/2/20
to Mark Schmid, Wram, Wram
Today looks to be a nice day, but unfortunately it's my first day off from work and I need more time to prep... I will be bringing sliders and some other yummy treats to the airfield tomorrow should anyone want to partake...  Hope to see you there tomorrow...have a great weekend...

Michael...