Fwd: Annual Westminster Aero Modelers 2024 Flea Market

Mark Schmid

Dec 15, 2023, 3:48:10 AM12/15/23
to Wram, Wram
If anyone is interested

Begin forwarded message:

From: Steven Rothschild <rothschil...@gmail.com>
Date: December 7, 2023 at 14:51:02
Subject: Annual Westminster Aero Modelers 2024 Flea Market

Dear Club Officer,

The Westminster Aero Modelers would like to invite your club members to attend our Annual Flea Market on February 10, 2024. We are located in Westminster, Maryland at the local VFW Hall. Our tables sellout every year and there are always some nice bargains. We have food for sale and a 50/50 raffle. I think everyone has a good time. We are a friendly and helpful club.

Please see the attached registration form for those who would like tables.

I hope to see many of your members at out event.

Sincerely,

Steve Rothschild
2024 Flea Market Table Registration Blank.pdf