2021 Dues call

Jon Chappell

Nov 14, 2020, 4:05:44 PM11/14/20
to Wram
Dear WRAM members:
This email will serve to reiterate my message delivered at the November monthly meeting on 11/12.
It is time to pay your dues for the upcoming year, 2021. Even though the flying season doesn’t really get going until mid-spring or later, our non-profit organization relies on membership dues for financing and budgeting for our operations. That’s why we we seek your dues payments at the end of the previous year, or, at the he latest, the start of the active year (in this case, 2021). Most of you on this list are paying the full membership fee of $200. If you are unsure of your status and/or what to pay, please contact Kat Plumer, our Membership Chair.
Please send the appropriate fee made out to WRAM at either our PayPal address (trea...@wram.org) or mailed as a paper check (again, the payee is WRAM) to me at:

Jon Chappell
85 Grapal St.
Rye, NY 10580

For PayPal users:
Please make sure you can pay the Club the full $200, without the deducted fee (using the friends and family option). Otherwise, you will still owe us $7. Zelle should work, too. Also, please make sure the PayPal payments go to the club’s email, trea...@wram.org, and NOT my personal email addy (as I also have a PayPal acct.).

My contact info is correct and current in the online club roster if you don’t want to star or archive this reminder. Also remember to check the expiration dates on both your AMA and FAA registrations I ensure you are current.

Feel free to reach out with questions, and thanks to those who have already paid.

Happy Thanksgiving!! 🍁🍽  🦃
Jon Chappell,
WRAM Treasurer