Models for sale

Mark Schmid

Sep 15, 2023, 8:33:04 PM9/15/23
to Wram, Wram
Members
Bill Josiger was contacted by an individual with some models for sale. Sorry this is late notice.
Tfr
Mark Schmid
WRAM President

> I was asked by Susan Ferrigno, the widow of a fellow RC’er at a nearby club, to let folks know that she is having a yard sale of her husbands plane collection this Saturday, Sept 16 from 10 to 2 at “140 Center Hill Rd, Barkhamsted, Ct 06063.” In addition to the planes pictured below, there are plenty of RC related accessories. This is their home, which is off a main road, so parking will be a bit tight.
>
> FYI, Susan is not interested in selling items before Saturday’s yard sale, so you’ll need to wait until then

cid:2EB94C47-B71D-4515-9100-E058A5B82109.png

Amit G.

Sep 16, 2023, 9:47:07 PM9/16/23
to Friends of WRAM
I would like to buy one if they're still available. Do we know if there are any other days to check them out or any way to get in touch with Susan Ferrigno for another date?