Fun Fly/Winter Build contest Sunday July 23

Dan LeBeau

Jul 6, 2017, 3:06:49 PM7/6/17
to WRAM Club, Friends of WRAM
Reminder:

The WRAM annual Fun Fly and Winter Build contest  will be on Sunday July 23 at 11AM.

We will have the build judging, BBQ, and flying competitions.  It should be a great day, and is open to all members and friends of the WRAM... RSVP appreciated.

We will also need few volunteers to help with the BBQ, etc so if you are interested, please let me know soon.

Hope to see you all there!

Dan

Dan LeBeau

Jul 23, 2017, 10:28:16 PM7/23/17
to WRAM Club, Friends of WRAM
Thanks to everyone who came to the event today.  It was a great time, and Fred was the master of ceremonies for another epic WRAM event.

Big thanks to:
Chris Kendra for the first class BBQ ribs, burgers and hot dogs!
Al Reinhardt for providing his ace combat squadron for the full combat event - always a blast!
Mike Ferguson and Vinny Sangalli for bringing the big hardware and representing the Tri-County Eagles R/C club.

...And everyone else who participated, it was another fun day at the WRAM!

Dan