Meeting, Field Marshal & Patterson Blues & BBQ (September 13, 2019

Kat Plu

Sep 13, 2019, 11:41:17 AM9/13/19
to Friends of WRAM

Meeting Tonight at the Field starting at 7PM, please dress accordingly!

Field Marshal's this weekend is:

Saturday September 14   -   James Cawley
Sunday September 15   -   Chris Kendra

If you can't make your field Marshall date please find a replacement then notify Tony Tartaglia of the change!

Patterson Blues & BBQ is this weekend. If you want to come and bring your family admission is free. We have a tent, 6-foot table and a 4-foot table. If your planning on coming you need to bring your own chairs.
Please do not just bring your plane, contact Kat before bringing as we are limited with space. We need someone to come and help Saturday please.  Ray will be here from 10AM to 2 PM, we need someone to come from 2 until closing please. We have a few people coming Sunday.
If you’re going to donate some of your AMA magazines please bring them to the field. Darryl will be there to gather them.

Gallimod's Hobby Shop is letting us use his computer with flight Simulator for that weekend, James Proios is letting use his quiet generator, so we are all set as far as that is. Gallimod's has some flight simulators that Darryl has to sell so if anyone wants one just ask Darryl for information. Darryl’s number is 845-656-7455.