May 18, 2019

1 view

Kat Plu

May 17, 2019, 2:04:07 PM5/17/19
to Friends of WRAM
twwolff99
2:01 PM (1 minute ago)
Other recipients:
OK, members, it just finished pouring here in Patterson and the forecast now is for periods of rain and possible thunderstorms and gusty wins. So, I am calling the meeting off. Disgusted with this weather... HOWEVER - The forecast for tomorrow is
OK, members, it just finished pouring here in Patterson and the forecast now is for periods of rain and possible thunderstorms and gusty wins. So, I am calling the meeting off.
Disgusted with this weather...

HOWEVER -  The forecast for tomorrow is gorgeous. The field may still be wet, but flyers should just be careful about where they park and fly. And Darryl has a very generously agreed to fire up the grills tomorrow and serve the dogs and burgers we would have served tonight. How about it, guys? We won’t have a formal meeting, but we could go over a few issues - get some flying in - and get this damn season started!

Best,
Tom