WRAM Annual Picnic/Clambake September 24!!

Dan LeBeau

Aug 30, 2017, 12:09:24 PM8/30/17
to WRAM Club, Friends of WRAM
We are on for the Captain John's Clam Bake!!  The date is Sunday September 24.  Flying starts early when the field opens, and food will be served at approximately 2PM,

We now have over 40 tickets sold so far, so it should be a great crowd!  If you have not decided yet, there is still time.  Don't miss it! You can now let us know up until Sept 20 if you plan to purchase a ticket. After that date we cannot accommodate any more ticket sales, so lease don't procrastinate and it will help us with planning.

I really hope we can get more members and friends/family involved for this day.
This event is open to all members, prospective members, their friends and family, and all friends of the WRAM club past and present.  Lets make it big!  Please consider bringing your finest models to fly and display so we can provide a first rate airshow and event.

There are also Kids and Vegetarian options if interested..
For the kids, there will be hot dogs, hamburgers, corn and watermelon for $5 each.
For vegetarians there is a veggie burger, served in a grilled portabella mushroom,veggie kebab, corn and potatoes for $20 each.

Check the link below for more detail:

If you are not interested in purchasing a ticket for the clambake, but still want to come you are very welcome, and RSVP is appreciated.  The club's grill will be available as self-service, or you may bring any food you like for yourself, or to share at the pot luck table.

The club will also provide soft drinks for all. (BYOB for non-flying pilots:) and a large tent with dining tables will be rented for the day and included with the clam bake ticket.

Have a great Labor Day, and we hope to see you on the 24th!

Dan

Dan LeBeau

Sep 18, 2017, 11:53:41 AM9/18/17
to WRAM Club, Friends of WRAM
Last chance!!

We will be placing the order with Captain John very soon, so if you are still on the fence, get off now and let me know while there is still time.

If you plan to come to enjoy the day and not purchase a meal ticket, RSVP is still appreciated to help us with planning.

Dan LeBeau

Sep 21, 2017, 11:00:04 AM9/21/17
to WRAM Club, Friends of WRAM
I sent out a separate email earlier today to confirm all tickets purchased for the event.

If you did not receive an email from me today confirming your order, you are NOT IN!!.  Please contact me ASAP if you did not get the confirmation email.
There will be no 'extra food' brought by Captain John, so it is important our order is 100% correct now.

It should be a great day at the WRAM field this Sunday!   I plan to get up there around 10 AM, so if anyone is able come early to help set up tables/chairs, etc let me know... it would be very much appreciated :)

Also., the field will be mowed (and temporarily closed for flying) Saturday morning between 10:30 and 11:30 AM.  If you are present, please park in the item #4 parking area- not in the grass until mowing is completed.

Thanks,
Dan