Flying today?

John Mish Jr

Nov 6, 2023, 10:05:25 AM11/6/23
to Friends of WRAM
I found the button to create a new conversation, if it was any more prominent I could have tripped over it, duh. Anywho, is anyone planning to fly today? I am a probationary member and live in New Milford. The last time I took a chance and just showed up at the field unannounced on an otherwise fine weather weekday nobody was there. It's is a relatively long schlep to the Goodhill Airport RC field which would be my fallback field today. I am not requesting anyone to change their plans, I'd rather save my favors, but if someone was planning to fly today or tomorrow. I would appreciate a heads up.

Respectfully,
John Mish