3/12/2020 WRAM Meeting

Kat Plu

Mar 12, 2020, 1:28:10 PM3/12/20
to Friends of WRAM
If anyone was planning on coming to tonight's meeting please read:

  In case you missed it last night, a message from our President:

Members,

I recoil from overreacting to present circumstance, but an abundance of caution is appropriate for that one possibility that illness could be transferred to a compromised member or member’s family, We will be canceling the meeting for this month. The population of our membership is just a little too close to one of the current epicenters. Unless circumstances warrant, we will plan for a meeting at the church in April. If however, it’s canceled, the remainder of meetings for the summer and fall are all outdoors.

The club will continue to develop the pavilion project and make plans for an excellent flying season. Certainly, we will all need the occasional break to get up to the field and fly.

This will pass. In the meantime let’s all look out for each other.

Best,
Tom