Fwd: WRAM Online Fun Fly this Saturday!! 7-10PM

Mark Schmid

Jan 18, 2024, 6:41:50 PMJan 18
to Wram, Wram
The Online Fun Fly season begins! Cory has informed me of this 1st event, what better way to keep those skills up to par during this chilly January. Look for more events to take place soon. 🛩️

image.png
WRAM Members,

We are holding an online Fun Fly this Saturday 1-20-24 between 7-10PM on Real Flight.

You will need to have installed on your computer Real Flight 8.0 or greater to join, a headset is preferred to communicate.

There will be several events including:
  • 3D Fun Fly
  • Gliders
  • Obstacle Course
  • Combat Flight
  • Streamer Cut
  • Jets off the Boat (Aircraft Carrier)

Everyone is welcome to join in the fun
Real Flight Multiplayer Room : WRAM
Password : WRAM1

Any questions feel free to call or email me:
Cory Rossi

Looking forward to seeing everyone online and getting together.