WBC FunFly 2019 EVENTS

Mark Schmid

May 28, 2019, 9:45:09 AM5/28/19
to Wram, Wram
Members

       Get ready......June 1st at 12:00 ........
I hope everyone is ready it’s 5 days until the WBC/FunFly 2019. Since the wet weather has caused us cancel the May Glider event I am incorporating “GLIDERS”  into the events. We have Jim Manacky and Chris Kendra manning the grill. A 50/50 fundraising going on. Combat sorties provided by Al Reinhardt. The Winter Build Contest and trophy. Contact me for the details of the WBC if you have any questions. The days events are for members Probationary members only but the food, fun and 50/50 are open to all.

Event  1
Climb and Glide
A timed climb out and glide to the finish line. Longest time in the air wins. (Glider only)

Event 2
Dice game
   roll for your number , that’s how many loops then land roll to same number to stop the clock

Event 3
Untimed 3 minute flight. Closest without going over to a 3 minute flight without the use of any timing devices.

See you Saturday
Mark Schmid

Sent from my iPhone