wradlib installation error

BHUKYA SAMA

Feb 8, 2023, 11:28:56 AM2/8/23
to wradlib-users

Dear Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to report an installation error that I encountered while trying to install a software on my device.

I followed the installation instructions carefully, but the installation process failed and showed an error message. I have attached a screenshot of the error message to this email for your reference.

Could you please help me resolve this issue and successfully install the software? I would be grateful for any assistance you can provide.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

B sama

Screenshot from 2023-02-04 10-23-25.png
Screenshot from 2023-02-04 10-22-45.png
Screenshot from 2023-02-04 10-23-36.png

Kai Muehlbauer

Feb 9, 2023, 2:07:59 AM2/9/23
to wradli...@googlegroups.com
Dear B sama,

thanks for sharing. This forum will go out of service soon. Please head
over to

https://openradar.discourse.group

where the openradar community is gathering.

From the screenshots it looks like spider isn't picking up the wradlib
environment. You can observe that in the stack trace. It tries to import
from system Python in /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages...

Maybe you just have to set a path somewhere to the correct wradlib-env
location.

Best,
Kai

BHUKYA SAMA

Feb 12, 2023, 12:35:44 PM2/12/23
to wradli...@googlegroups.com

Dear Kai Muehlbauer

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your valuable reply. Your response was extremely helpful and provided me with the information I needed to resolve my issue. Your expertise and knowledge in this matter were greatly appreciated.

I am grateful for your prompt response and for taking the time to assist me. Your kindness and willingness to help are greatly appreciated.

Once again, thank you for your valuable reply. but i am again facing WRADLIB_DATA' environment variable not set problem.Please help me on that problem

Best regards,

Bykya Sama

Screenshot from 2023-02-12 22-38-51.png