Scoping WP tasks and approvals for membership site

Sofia Woods

Apr 12, 2013, 3:11:39 AM4/12/13
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hi All - I"m scoping for a project and was wondering if anyone has had any experience setting up a membership site with has a task and approval process for new members in WordPress.

The site will need to have the ability to do the following
1 - new members sign up via a form which gets sent to admin
2 - admin sends the form on to get approval by director with a due by date so the approval get's process on time
3 - automatic reminders if the approval isn't submitted by the due date

Basically I need a system by which a membership can be viewed and approved before it is published to the site.

I might be barking up the wrong open source tree here but if WP isn't suitable can someone please suggest something else that might be? (Doesn't have to be open source).

Thanks everyone.