Developer required for a weeks work

Kyle Fatfish

Jul 11, 2013, 4:08:27 AM7/11/13
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We have a wordpress site to build and require an in-house developer next week in St Kilda Road, using a range of plugins for members, forums and directories.

Let me know if anyone is free or knows of anyone

Thanks

Kyle

ry...@webpixeltechnologies.com

Aug 6, 2015, 4:44:22 AM8/6/15
to WordPress Melbourne User Group
Hello Kyle,

We can provide you Remote WordPress developer at very much affordable cost in order to provide you best in class service on your WordPress requirements. Kindly add me to your Skype with webpixel.ryan for further communication so that i can be able to show some of our recent WordPress work. Looking forward to here from you.

Kind Regards,
Ryan.