Major Overhaul of Website - Online Wordpress Course Required

Jodie

Sep 18, 2012, 2:00:42 PM9/18/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am looking for a good Idiots Guide Wordpress course to change a design for my employer. I'm situated in Queensland and shes in Melbourne. I have a couple of weeks to come back with something out of this world. Any help in my direction would be welcome.

Cheers
Jodie

phew72

Sep 18, 2012, 11:21:12 PM9/18/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jodie

There are a plethora of WordPress guides on the net. Here's a few to get you started:
Before designing a new theme from scratch, have a look at a theme directory such as:  http://themesorter.com/

Purchasing and modifying an existing theme will save you a lot of time and ultimately $$. There are some very nice designs there, which with a few modifications should impress even the fussiest of clients!

Good luck :)

PH

Glenn Todd

Sep 18, 2012, 11:27:25 PM9/18/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Thank you PH

happy to find some beginner resources for my clients

:-)

For more information visit http://wpmelbourne.wordpress.com/ or http://groups.google.com/group/wpubmelb.

Jodie

Sep 19, 2012, 4:10:49 AM9/19/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for directing to this helpful information. I will take a look at the links and get her feedback straight away.

Much appreciated
Jodie

phew72

Sep 20, 2012, 9:49:27 AM9/20/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
You're more than welcome Glenn. I certainly learned a lot from you during your talk at the last WP Meetup :)

Cheers, Peter H.

phew72

Sep 20, 2012, 9:50:27 AM9/20/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com