WordPress Activist Training Melbourne

g...@dvize.com

Feb 25, 2013, 3:02:55 AM2/25/13
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hello All

We are doing a skillshare/training workshop for Melbourne activists based on two projects we are working on:
Thursday the 7th of March, 9:30 - 4pm

We have room for 2 or 3 more to join us.

We will be training around advanced WordPress theming, specifically:
  • Custom Post Types
  • Custom Taxonomies
  • Custom Fields
  • Conditional Tags
  • Theming to integrate the above.
So you will need to be fluent with WordPress and WordPress theming. We won't be able to slow down for beginners.

Activists are welcome to join free.

Let me know if you are interested in joining.

for more info on my training stuff see:

cheers

glenn

phew72

Feb 26, 2013, 12:33:34 AM2/26/13
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hi Glenn

I'm definitely interested in learning these topics. I've built a few WP child themes (off Thematic) so I hope that's fluent enough.

I wouldn't be joining as an activist, so please send me details on cost and location.

Cheers, Peter H.