Melbourne WordPress Expert required

JudyC

Mar 24, 2012, 8:59:13 PM3/24/12
to WordPress Melbourne User Group
We are looking for a web design and development partner to help us
deliver well built custom design (non-template) websites to a wide
range of clients, cost effectively. We currently have a number of
projects ready to go. We would like to obtain your partner wholesale
prices.

Please contact me if you are interested.

ry...@webpixeltechnologies.com

Aug 6, 2015, 4:48:53 AM8/6/15
to WordPress Melbourne User Group
Hi There,

This is Ryan Matthew, Business Manager at www.webpixeltechnologies.com.

(We are an IT company with 35+ highly skilled in-house IT experts. Having more than 7 years of experience in the web design and development, Mobile Apps Development and Internet Marketing services.)

And currently we are actively seeking Partners like you and are very eager to forge a business alliance using below simple models:-

We are your Development team: We remain in background and you deal with client directly. You are involved in the Sales and Delivery process. Once you finalize the project with your client, we begin the development process with you. During this development phase a dedicated Account Manager will keep you fully informed of the progress. You can also communicate with our designers and developers directly during the development of the project, wherever you feel the need. This way you work with our team as an extension of your team.

Here's some latest sites we've worked on in past months. We're proud of these. We don't want to bog you down with examples - just give you enough to show that we've got the juice!

We are looking forward for your positive response.

Kind Regards,
Ryan.