F/T Wordpress Job in Richmond

Digicap-Gerard

Sep 4, 2012, 8:24:47 AM9/4/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
We are looking for a WordPress developer with experience developing WordPress sites.  We build bespoke WordPress themes for our clients.  The role requires a strong knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, Javascript, and JQuery.

We are a close team that works in a creative office space in Richmond.  If you or someone you know has the skills required and is looking for a change, we would love to hear from you.  To apply, just email your resume, portfolio of work and any other info you'd like to share to car...@digicap.com.au.

Gerard