Training for WordPress site needed

Mike Deagle

Jul 24, 2012, 8:58:28 PM7/24/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am from a digital agency in Melbourne - we have a client who has a WordPress site and needs training in how to make basic changes to the site (the freelancer who made the site wants to charge them an extraordinary amount to train them to use it). Is anyone available to help? - it will be paid of course. Ideally we need someone who would be able to come to their offices for a few hours and train them in person. Let us know if you think you might be able to help?

Jim Cassa

Jul 24, 2012, 9:18:38 PM7/24/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
I require training in Wordpress too, and willing to pay for it.

thank you,
Jim Cassa
(03) 9793-3217
http://blogboogie.com/

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Mike Deagle <steakcomp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I am from a digital agency in Melbourne - we have a client who has a WordPress site and needs training in how to make basic changes to the site (the freelancer who made the site wants to charge them an extraordinary amount to train them to use it). Is anyone available to help? - it will be paid of course. Ideally we need someone who would be able to come to their offices for a few hours and train them in person. Let us know if you think you might be able to help?

For more information visit http://wpmelbourne.wordpress.com/ or http://groups.google.com/group/wpubmelb.

Cash Angel

Jul 24, 2012, 9:26:07 PM7/24/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I've been putting together a Word Press Training Webinar but I am happy to do this one on one or in a group of 10 - 15 people.

I can train you on themes, plugins, keyword research, SEO and Google Webmaster Tools.

I am available as soon as required.

Kind regards

Felicia Newbury
0429 349 524
Consu...@felicianewbury.com.au

To success and prosperity!

From: Jim Cassa <jimco...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:18:38 +1000
Subject: Re: [wpmelbourne] Training for WordPress site needed

Tim

Aug 19, 2012, 10:24:30 PM8/19/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
I'm also available for WordPress training - I can help clients needing basic editor help ( formatting, shortcodes, handling / preparing images, linking posts, etc ) or DIY WordPress'rs who need help finishing off installations ( SEO config, plugins, backup, security ) or doing migrations.  As part of the service, I prepare screenshot guides and on-the-spot screencasts for the clients. I'm available for individual, group and skype sessions.

Email me to get in touch!

Cheers, Tim Osborn

ry...@webpixeltechnologies.com

Jan 22, 2016, 6:00:01 AM1/22/16
to WordPress Melbourne User Group
Hello Mike,

Are you still looking for WordPress Help? Kindly let me know so that we can discuss further.

Kind Regards,
Ryan.