Re: [wpmelbourne] Digest for wpubmelb@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

1 view

Ashley McCoy

Jan 15, 2012, 5:53:01 AM1/15/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
The first time I ever posted a website to a web developer board a helpful soul pointed out my code did not validate --
there are a few id clashes on your site you may like to fix ..

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eblogresources.com%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 2:15 PM, <wpub...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/wpubmelb/topics

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group wpubmelb.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

For more information visit http://wpmelbourne.wordpress.com/ or http://groups.google.com/group/wpubmelb.

--
Ashley McCoy

Anthony Cole

Jan 15, 2012, 6:27:45 AM1/15/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
It looks like he's a spammer. I'm going to give him the same treatment kendra fowler got in a few minutes...

-Anthony

Sent from my iPhone