best "what is wordpress" or "why use wordpress speel"

Glenn - dvize.com

Mar 19, 2013, 12:37:28 AM3/19/13
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hello

i am looking for a good wordpress speel.. will appreciate any suggestions

cheers

glenn

James Collins

Mar 19, 2013, 2:41:36 AM3/19/13
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hi Glenn,

videousermanuals.com has an e-Book called "How To Sell WordPress To Clients" which might be useful for you.

James

Glenn Todd

Mar 19, 2013, 5:00:13 PM3/19/13
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
thanks James..

 i did have a copy of this but could not find it... troy is usually on the ball with his marketing but i am unable to download this..

not to worry i have started writing my own..

I did find this tho which will be of use to this group... a sexy infographic:
http://yoast.com/wordpress-stats/

:-)