Looking for a teacher for a wordpress class

Marty Kemka

Jan 29, 2012, 4:58:06 PM1/29/12
to WordPress Melbourne User Group
Hey guys,

My name is Marty Kemka and I run a website called WeTeachMe. It's
basically a marketplace for real world lessons. So you can sign up and
book classes like ukulele lessons or even forklift driving.

I came across a few people who were keen to learn about customing
wordpress themes. Thought i would send this out to see if anyone in
Melbourne would be interested in running a small workshop (Maybe 10
people or less). This might be a one off or a few lessons. It's really
up to the students and you.

Let me know if this is of any interest or if there are any questions.

Cheers

Marty Kemka
mar...@weteachme.com

Cash Angel

Jan 29, 2012, 5:18:07 PM1/29/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marty,

I've been putting together a word press workshop - when is this to be held?

How long do think the lesson will be - 2hrs?

Is it a beginners lesson - setting up word press and customizing?

Also, which themes?

Thank you

Felicia
To success and prosperity!

For more information visit http://wpmelbourne.wordpress.com/ or http://groups.google.com/group/wpubmelb.

Marty Kemka

Jan 29, 2012, 5:22:34 PM1/29/12
to WordPress Melbourne User Group
Hey Felicia,

There is no set date - I just have a bunch of people who are
interested. Ideally within the next month.

It would be a novice lesson. There would be experience with using
(posting) to wordpress but not customising.

I am not sure about the themes but can confirm.

Cash Angel

Jan 29, 2012, 5:29:03 PM1/29/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marty,

I am definitely interested in talking further.

Can you email me your contact details to consu...@felicianewbury.com.au

I have a meeting to go to but will be available this afternoon or via email through out the day.

Thanks

Kym

Mar 3, 2012, 9:53:22 PM3/3/12
to WordPress Melbourne User Group
Hi guys,

We're running a startup speed teaching event at York Butter Factory
for Melbourne's tech and startup/entrepreneurial scene
http://weteachme.com/gala/melbourne/ and we're looking for someone to
run a 15-minute class on WordPress basics etc. (think of it like a
teaser quickly covering the basics of WordPress and what it can do for
businesses and startups).

There will be time for Q&A afterwards, and we'd love to use this event
to promote/highlight your company/class as well (which we can help you
set up on the site).

Let me know if you're interested and I can shoot you the details.

We're also looking for a PR/social media expert who would also like to
be involved so just forward me the details or contact me directly if
this sounds like fun!

On Jan 30, 9:29 am, "Cash Angel" <cashangel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Marty,
>
> I am definitely interested in talking further.
>
> Can you email me your contact details to consult...@felicianewbury.com.au
> > For more information visithttp://wpmelbourne.wordpress.com/orhttp://groups.google.com/group/wpu....

Cash Angel

Mar 3, 2012, 10:00:43 PM3/3/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kym,

I'm interested - I'm specialize in Keyword Research, Social Media Marketing, SEO and setting up WordPress Sites!

I will be running seminars and workshops April onwards around how important an online presence is for business owners when building the foundations right, from the start!

Kind regards

Felicia Newbury
0429 349 524
Consu...@felicianewbury.com.au