Download free digital products store?

CashAngel

Nov 2, 2012, 12:15:32 AM11/2/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have built a new business membership site using Socrates theme and Wishlist Member.

I have installed a business directory and a forum.

What I really want Ito do is offer free digital downloads (e-books, articles, audios etc)

I am calling it the Member Resources Library BUT I can not find the right plugin.

I've tried ecommerce plugins like Easy Digital Downloads and Dippsy. I've installed 8 different plugins and deleted them all due to not doing what I truly want.

Will you please give me some advice on which plugin would be best to use for installing an online store which offers free digital downloads shown in grid format and shows the picture and description of the product?

All feedback and advice is welcome.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Felicia

Andrew Belegrinos

Nov 3, 2012, 5:00:46 AM11/3/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
Hi Felicia,

Cart66 is a good one - I use it for my websites (floatingbridge.com.au)

Cheers,
Andrew

Glenn Todd

Dec 3, 2012, 12:22:05 AM12/3/12
to wpub...@googlegroups.com
i was burnt using the crap shopp plugin..

anything i need to be concerned about?

glenn

For more information visit http://wpmelbourne.wordpress.com/ or http://groups.google.com/group/wpubmelb.