Survey for Needlecrafters

Amy L. Marr

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00
If you're a needlecrafter, we'd like your input on a project we are
doing for a graduate management course. The focus of our project is
to investigate the feasiblity of establishing a needlecrafting shop in
Central Massachusetts. We are currently researching buyer preferences
to layout a scope of what the store would offer in terms of products
and services.

If you have a few minutes to spare, we invite you to take our survey
at

http://www.wpi.edu/~trek/survey.html

Thanks!

Amy Marr & Rachel Butland