Multi Level Marketing (MLM)

Jared Olson

Feb 19, 2015, 7:38:35 PM2/19/15
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Wondering if anybody has done a MLM project in WordPress?  I am working on quoting out a project and if someone has done it before, would love to talk and possibly bring you in on the project to get it done.

Also wondering if a WordPress Mulit Site would be an option to go with for a MLM project.

Please respond if you have any info or suggestions.  Need answer quick, the company is financed and looking to pull the trigger fast.

Brian Richards

Feb 19, 2015, 7:53:04 PM2/19/15
to wp...@googlegroups.com
I suggest that you either run away, or collect upwards of 80% of the project total up front :)

Grace and Peace,
Brian Richards

Jared Olson

Feb 19, 2015, 7:57:28 PM2/19/15
to wp...@googlegroups.com
I assume you have had a bad experience with MLM in the past Brian?

Matt Meade

Feb 19, 2015, 7:59:42 PM2/19/15
to WPGR

What's special about the site? Does each salesperson get their own sales page to direct people to or?

Jared Olson

Feb 19, 2015, 8:52:07 PM2/19/15
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Each sales person gets there own template site as a sub domain. They get a blanket site that is all the same for each sales person/partner then they can add pages possibly if needed

Sent from my iPhone
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "WordPress Grand Rapids (WPGR)" group.