Possible call for help

Benjamin Flanders

Nov 28, 2014, 12:08:06 PM11/28/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
I've agreed to do some volunteer work for a non-profit to spruce up the website.  Looking into the website I found that it is in wordpress.  I'm somewhat familiar with wordpress, but I am hoping that I could find someone I can go to if I find something I don't understand.  I don't want to annoy this whole list with my inane questions.

I'm having a meeting next Tuesday with the non-profit and I'll know more then.

Thanks in advance.

Share and Enjoy
Ben

Bob Orchard

Nov 28, 2014, 4:44:42 PM11/28/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ben,

I'd be happy to help out. Feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions you've got.

Bob Orchard

Benjamin Flanders

Nov 28, 2014, 4:56:13 PM11/28/14
to wp...@googlegroups.com