Planning WordCamp GR 2015

Chad Warner

Jan 20, 2015, 8:45:21 AM1/20/15
to wp...@googlegroups.com
WPGR,

We’ve started planning WordCamp Grand Rapids 2015! We’ll have our first volunteer meeting after the next meetup (Feb 19).

WordCamp Grand Rapids is the annual local WordPress conference. You can learn more at the 2014 site.

Please join us on Feb 19 if you're interested in helping in any way.

Chad Warner | OptimWise | WordPress Web Design | http://optimwise.com

Chad Warner

Feb 18, 2015, 8:49:03 AM2/18/15
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Reminder: our first volunteer meeting for planning WordCamp Grand Rapids 2015 will be after tomorrow's meetup. Hope to see you there!

Mike Tummino

Feb 21, 2015, 4:42:49 PM2/21/15
to wp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chad
Could you or someone help me
I accidentally downloaded WP.com to a new site. I meant to install WP.org. New site so nothing else was installed. How can I get rid of .com and install .org
Any help would be great
Thanks
Mike

Sent from my iPhone