Time to think.

Chris McKinstry

Apr 12, 2006, 10:43:42 PM4/12/06

The past two and a half months have given me time to think.

The conclusion? I am angry.

It's not because I'm marinating in the resultant fluids of
my own decomposition. This goes much deeper than that.

I was thinking back to the good ol' days back in Canada:
useless copy protection schemes, choking on tear gas during
my armed standoff in Toronto, my online soap opera (CR6),
unpaid debt and fabrications of great wealth.

And it makes me angry. Angry that I'm already fading from
memory. I'll soon be a footnote on a long forgotten page
which even Google never bothers to visit.

People will say "Chris who? Oh you mean that guy." Yes,
well.. heh... hehehahashahsah Ha ha ha!!! Oh hell, I can't
go on!! Too funny. hah ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha!
Ha ha! Oh man, I kill myself. Er... well, you know what I mean.

I'm just toying with you, my lab rats in wpg.general. I am
super human! Floating through the Seven Dimensions of the
Mind/Space Continuum have made me a god.

I have always been and will always be. I am FOREVER. I'm
the itch you can't scratch. I'm the gas you can't pass, I'm
the cause of your premature ejaculation! I will RUIN YOU!

Best regards, worthless inhabitants of my petri dish,

K. CHRISTOPHER MCKINSTRY
DRAWER B-21, MORGUE,
GENERAL HOSPITAL,
SANTIAGO, CHILE

Stoneman

Apr 13, 2006, 8:07:58 PM4/13/06

Haven't the mice and rats chewed you up already?

Stoneman Auto Review

http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/sar

One test drive at a time!

Glen Hallick

Apr 13, 2006, 11:15:22 PM4/13/06

"Stoneman" <not...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

No, no, that's Kenny McCormick.

Glen

blackmar...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2013, 9:58:56 PM8/26/13
You will never be forgotten, but never remembered either.

Diane Gall

Oct 20, 2013, 8:26:27 PM10/20/13
On Wednesday, 12 April 2006 20:43:42 UTC-6, Chris McKinstry wrote:
> < snip idiocy >

Good god. I pop in here after who knows how many years and I see this nonsense.

McKinstry is dust... or he isn't. We'll never have those halcyon days back. If you weren't there, it cannot be described to you. If you were there, you don't need to be reminded about it.

Diane

Andres Bravo

Jan 2, 2022, 6:22:24 PMJan 2
After all, Chris is still dead since Jan 23rd, 2006. I was confused.

How should I know he's a prisoner? Sometime in 1990. And Why Did he failed because of Suicide? Possibly.

I think we should relive our memories to him, and to be very cool that we are not dead yet. Now, Where are the CR6 episodes and cast that I haven't seen before I was born in August 19th, 2003. I'll Let the Search Team and Lost Media Wiki do it. Never forget, and expect us.

Andres Bravo (Maracaibo, Venezuela)