OT:Hi It Is Working Fine Now After 3 Days Anyone Have A Explanation? The van.general Ng On Google Groups Using The Opera Browser Is Not Working. There Is A New Thing That Says Owners And Managers Been Accessing The Ng Since 1994 First Time For This.

Greg Carr

Nov 23, 2023, 11:59:49 PM11/23/23
Hi It Is Working Fine Now After 3 Days Anyone Have A Explanation? The van.general Ng On Google Groups Using The Opera Browser Is Not Working. There Is A New Thing That Says Owners And Managers Been Accessing The Ng Since 1994 First Time This Has Happened. If I Try To Access Google Groups Through Edge A recapthcha Thing Pops Up Which Does Not Work. If I Try To Contact The Owners And Managers Nothing Happens.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
ab...@gmail.com
,
sun...@google.com
,
suppo...@google.com
,
michae...@uOttawa.ca
,
mge...@uottawa.ca
and 11 more...

Thu, Nov 23 at 7:17 p.m.

The van.general Ng On Google Groups Using The Opera Browser Is Not Working. There Is A New Thing That Says Owners And Managers Been Accessing The Ng Since 1994 First Time This Has Happened. If I Try To Access Google Groups Through Edge A recapthcha Thing Pops Up Which Does Not Work. If I Try To Contact The Owners And Managers Nothing Happens.
Yahoo/Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:le...@gmail.com,ab...@gmail.com,sun...@google.com,suppo...@google.com,michae...@uOttawa.ca,mge...@uottawa.ca,Leslyn Lewis,Kerry-Lynne D. - M.P. Findlay,Michael - M.P. Chong,mcgr...@buffalo.edu,kjo...@buffalo.edu,pbe...@uOttawa.caHide

Tue, Nov 21 at 7:17 p.m.

The van.general ng on Google Groups using the Opera Browser is not working. There is a new thing that says owners and managers been accessing the ng since 1994 first time this has happened. If I try to access Google Groups through Edge a recapthcha thing pops up which does not work. If I try to contact the owners and managers nothing happens.

Sincerly,

Greg Carr

Surrey, BC.

Have pic of the screenshot of the problem https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10160925648219705&set=a.10152406342084705&__cft__[0]=AZV0XfGxG9M2ezmxYgZfntzDZ-EKQQYLZUvPM6fNpk0PPgD3t6Rou3bjI9UfUk8cAzmv5_XyPsQJFQPCn7hhQBKHenrQGa5aceAnwYPlME-ZdYN4T-Ye697xx40e9VWIOhKebHxplsQb3-oPH2bb7t6Zgnt5oJAnelC_Dm3R5u2wdA&__tn__=EH-R

Oddly My Problems With Google Groups Started 2 Days After A Edmonton Man Ordered Me Off The Ngs. He Was Beaten Recently. He Hates RCMP And Edmonton Police. He Supports Putin.
Yahoo
/
Sent
Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
jagjit...@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Tue, Nov 21 at 8:19 p.m.
Oddly My Problems With Google Groups Started 2 Days After A Edmonton Man Ordered Me Off The Ngs. He Was Beaten Recently. He Hates RCMP And Edmonton Police. He Supports Putin.
Yahoo/Sent
Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:EPS - Main (Group),Newton Newton,Bob Keay,le...@gmail.com,ab...@gmail.comand 16 more...
Tue, Nov 21 at 8:16 p.m.
Hey Bot Carr
1 view
Subscribe
Dhu on Gate's profile photo
Dhu on Gate
10:50 AM (9 hours ago)

time to fuck off, Bot. Your kind aren't welcome here.
"Taxpayer-Subsidized Stellantis Battery Plant Potentially Importing International Workers. “Fluency in Korean preferred.”"
Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

Dhu on Gate's profile photo
Dhu on Gate
Nov 18, 2023, 11:25:27 PM (2 days ago)

That speaks only Givberfakish, thusly.
Thy are goin' down. Bring me it's head.
Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Dhu on Gate's profile photo
Dhu on Gate
12:37 AM (19 hours ago)

On Sun, 19 Nov 2023 07:25:22 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:
> That speaks only Givberfakish, thusly.
>
> Thy are goin' down. Bring me it's head.
>
> Dhu
I'd like to know whose money was bein' burned to keep up your claptrap shite.
Was any of it Public Coin? You see, I'm thinking you're evidence of criminal fraud ...

Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
Gregg Carr is a Bot (google.com)
This guy posed this stuff in the last two days in the can. politics ng. all of a sudden I can't post to that ng. He is a Putin supporter and was recently beaten.
Edmonton Area Man Dhu Aka Duncan Campbell Hates Police.

notmyrealname carr's profile photo
notmyrealname carr
Oct 20, 2023, 1:07:43 PM

Dhu on Gate's profile photo
Dhu on Gate
Oct 17, 2023, 10:42:01 AM (3 days ago)
The Police are just the biggest thug-gang: they reserve the right to
beat old men on the roadside for the sake of highway robbery. You'll
NEVER find them picking on ANYONE with the ability for lethal, lawful
violence. They're Military tax collectors incapable of fighting armed
opposition: they need a real army to back them or they're toast.
Dhu
============
15 police dead this year in Canada. Dhu is a lying idiot.
notmyrealname carr
Oct 20, 2023, 4:48:54 PM

On Friday, October 20, 2023 at 1:16:59 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
> notmyrealname carr wrote:
> > Dhu on Gate's profile photo
> > Dhu on Gate
> > Oct 17, 2023, 10:42:01 AM (3 days ago)
> > The Police are just the biggest thug-gang: they reserve the right to
> > beat old men on the roadside for the sake of highway robbery.
Total drivel.
>You'll
> > NEVER find them picking on ANYONE with the ability for lethal, lawful
> > violence.
They arrest Mafia, Hell's Angels and drunk construction workers.
>They're Military tax collectors incapable of fighting armed
> > opposition: they need a real army to back them or they're toast.
Lie.

> > Dhu
> > ============
> > 15 police dead this year in Canada. Dhu is a lying idiot.
> >
> yay , hate the cops especially the grande prairie cops
I am no red serge fever guy been falsely arrested and banned from posting on the NPF FB feed but we need law enforcement.
http://atlas.indx.ca/Dlaw/ Shows a wimpy, old White guy with a cpl shiners. That is Dhu
On a side note, bein' Xian and turnin' the other cheek requires
a degree of intestinal fortitude that I believe you lack.
Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
So, Gregory Peckary Has the 7 post thread.
Dhu has celiac, lost all his teeth, his ATB account was hacked, complains of EPS harassment, power was cut off last year.
He gets beat up and robbed and does nothing.
So, Gregory Peckary
So, Gregory Peckary
Subscribe

Dhu on Gate's profile photo
Dhu on Gate
Oct 5, 2023, 8:33:15 AM

You wanted to know what I look like. I ain't much into selfies,
but here ya go:
http://atlas.indx.ca/Dlaw/
On a side note, bein' Xian and turnin' the other cheek requires
a degree of intestinal fortitude that I believe you lack.
Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell
So, Gregory Peckary (google.com)
The van.general Ng On Google Groups Using The Opera Browser Is Not Working. There Is A New Thing That Says Owners And Managers Been Accessing The Ng Since 1994 First Time This Has Happened. If I Try To Access Google Groups Through Edge A recapthcha Thing Pops Up Which Does Not Work. If I Try To Contact The Owners And Managers Nothing Happens.
Yahoo/Sent
Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:le...@gmail.com,ab...@gmail.com,sun...@google.com,suppo...@google.com,michae...@uOttawa.caand 7 more...
Tue, Nov 21 at 7:17 p.m.
The van.general ng on Google Groups using the Opera Browser is not working. There is a new thing that says owners and managers been accessing the ng since 1994 first time this has happened. If I try to access Google Groups through Edge a recapthcha thing pops up which does not work. If I try to contact the owners and managers nothing happens.
Sincerly,
Greg Carr
Surrey, BC.
WIN_20231121_18_38_22_Pro