Piedmont sewing machine manual

malooga

Oct 6, 2007, 2:00:15 PM10/6/07
Hello:

Does anyone have an instruction manual for a piedmont sewing machine.
It's the model that is connected to the carry case..you tilt it to get
at bobbin.

If you do and I could get a copy that would be great!

email:

alexa...@shaw.ca

josh.z...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2017, 12:11:45 AM6/12/17
Did you ever get a manual? I just bought a piedmont today at the local Goodwill and would love to find a copy of the manual.

Sincerely,
Josh Ann
@Janchartrand on instagram

kirby...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2019, 12:42:02 AM3/26/19
Did anyone find a manual for the Piedmont?

gmla...@gmail.com

May 19, 2020, 7:12:17 PM5/19/20
I have a Piedmont 108 that was given to me 40 years ago but without the manual. I would really love to have a manual if anyone can find one.
Thx