click of Mouse

acmo.sch

Sep 8, 2009, 9:42:29 AM9/8/09
to WPF Graphics Site group
How to make a click of mouse in region at EU maps exemplo for open a
link or message?

Andrej Benedik

Sep 13, 2009, 7:39:47 AM9/13/09
to wpf-gr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

this is probably a generic Silveright questions.

I am not sure if I understood the question correctly.
Were you asking how to create a click event on the EU maps area?

Because the Shape elements used to draw the EU map does not have a click event, you will have to use MouseUp event. You can also firstly subscribe to MouseDown and store the element over the mouse when the mouse button was pressed. In the MouseUp event check if the mouse is still on the stored element and if the same button was released - this would act just as the click event.

Andrej