IIS Smooth Streaming withB WPF

Marlon Grech

Nov 4, 2014, 2:15:05 AM11/4/14
to wpf-disciples
Hey guys,

I am trying to make a WebCast recorder using WPF.

So I will have a WPF client that is capable of recording videos using a web cam. The client would encode the data and somehow push it to the server (probably using Expression Encoder).

Server will have IIS Media Services and Transform manager. Somehow the content will end up in a watch folder for Transform Manager so that it can be fed to Transform Manager.

So that the plan ... BUT... I cannot get my head around the implementation. Any tips? Online samples of recording WebCam content and pushing it to the server?

Many thanks

Regards

Marlon Grech

Founder