IoC and Xamarin Forms.

Peter O'Hanlon

Apr 12, 2015, 2:16:01 AM4/12/15
to WPF Disciples
Okay, this is a question for those who've made the leap :D What IoC technology are you using for Xamarin Forms apps?

--
Peter O'Hanlon

Laurent Bugnion

Apr 12, 2015, 2:17:40 AM4/12/15
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
MVVM Light's SimpleIoc is enough for my needs in mobile apps.

Cheers
Laurent

Daniel Vaughan

Apr 12, 2015, 5:08:44 AM4/12/15
to WPF Disciples
I use Calcium's, but then I would ;)
It supports type and instance registration for singletons, non-singletons, and funcs. It also has constructor and attribute based DI, if you're into that. It doesn't support child containers however.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Vaughan
Principal Consultant, Outcoder Sàrl

Sacha Barber

Apr 12, 2015, 11:44:12 PM4/12/15
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com

We use reactive ui, as its cool cross platform framework. I like it as its rx based