Windows 10 development

Marlon Grech

Feb 6, 2015, 7:16:26 AM2/6/15
to wpf-disciples
Hey guys,

I will be starting a Windows 8.1 application very soon. I need to ensure that when Windows 10 is out it will continue working. Are there any things I need to keep an eye on ?

Regards

Marlon Grech

Founder

Thynk Software, BellaVista Court,
Gorg Borg Oliver Street,
Gozo, Malta, VCT 2517

M 00356 7971 0723
E mgr...@thynksoftware.com
W www.thynksoftware.com
B marlongrech.wordpress.com

Jeremy Alles

Feb 6, 2015, 8:12:54 AM2/6/15
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marlon,

There is no public SDK yet so for now you cannot do anything special. Some users of my 2Day todo-list app for Windows are already running Windows 10. The app is working fine, there is just a bug I need to investigate related to DataTemplate switching in a ListView.

Cheers,
Jeremy

--

---