A bit of daft.

Peter O'Hanlon

Jan 6, 2017, 9:30:40 AM1/6/17
to WPF Disciples
I've become really disheartened at the sheer number of poor quality MVVM articles that are misinformed, wrong or outright dangerous. It occurred to me that a lot of people didn't really understand why MVVM works the way it does; what it relies on.

So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and I have started writing a series of articles that go back to beginning and build out the infrastructure necessary to support MVVM, addressing a few of the myths and misconceptions along the way.

As we take so much of this support for granted in WPF, I've taken it back further still and I'm providing the support for the infrastructure necessary in console applications.

For yucks and giggles, you can find them here: